1. October 28th was definitely the day decided upon by the MoJ to make the announcement regarding the successful Tier 1 bidders. It didn't happen.
2. We know Napo's solicitors gave the MoJ until 4.00pm yesterday to respond and answer certain specific questions. It didn't happen.
3. We know the MoJ has until 4.00pm today in order to respond.
4. We know some details of Napo's legal challenge because they were published yesterday by Ian Dunt following a Napo briefing.
5. We are pretty sure something is happening today because of this comment from yesterday:-
"Email from CEO - written ministerial statement to Parliament in respect of preferred bidders for 21 CRCs - maybe subject to change. Teleconference with BGSW (Bristol Gloucestershire Somerset and Wiltshire) tomorrow and immediately following this CEO issuing a letter to all staff, along with letter from preferred bidder, a list of all preferred bidders nationwide, a q&a from TR team and a letter from Secretary of State."6. Another comment:-
"Bidders will know now, it will be embargoed, they will have been afforded time to prepare announcements for the stock exchange (listed companies) and press releases. That is how it works."7. For those in NPS, Angela Cossins reminds everyone there's a staff survey:-
If you work for NPS ... Our 1st Staff survey is on EPIC til 31 Oct. Please consider completing. It's a great opportunity to share your views" Please please please consider completing.8. There were 8,259 hits to this blog yesterday, far exceeding the last record which was 5,500 on 'split' day June 1st.
We continue to wait and see what today brings.