I think it might be helpful if we summarise what's been learnt since Friday regarding the selection of the next Napo General Secretary:-
1. According to a comment seen on Facebook by Katie Lomas, there's been no change in National Officer roles as indicated on the circular - "must be a typo".
2. The two candidates will be interviewed by the NEC at their next meeting on 5th June.
3. Branches have been encouraged to hold meetings to discuss the merits of either candidate and return any nominations by 4th June.
4. The Job Specification and Person Specification were both revised in March 2018.
My take on things are as follows:-
1. Neither candidate measures up to the revised specifications.
2. The post should be re-advertised.
3. Turn up at Branch meetings and make NEC reps aware of your views well before June 4th.