If you still haven't sent off your ballot paper to vote for National Chair this is your final chance to go and do it now. If you're still undecided then you know it makes sense to vote for DINO.
- Voting for him ensures that CRC are represented on the top table.
- He is dedicated to fighting for our terms and conditions whether NPS/CRC.
- He has previous experience of representation and negotiation at National level.
- He has been, and remains a key player in bringing about the current dispute with Working Links despite their continuing attempts to ignore union representatives within the three local branches.
- Members have confirmed his tireless commitment when representing them - both via branch e-mail and posts on the Probation Blog.
- He communicates with the members and believes the top table are there to serve the interests of the members - not the other way round.
NAPO JNCC & Staff Rep
Dorset Devon & Cornwall Community Rehabilitation Company (DDCCRC)
In order to try and keep a bit of impartiality here, can I remind Napo members that other candidates are standing for National Chair and Chas Berry has taken the trouble to make contact via Twitter. In response to the lively discussion over the weekend, he responded thus:-
"for the record I did speak up at the last NEC against the proposals for NNC and have argued against consistently at O&O"I also published Chas's YouTube video a week or two back, along with his article in the Socialist Newspaper. As far as I can see, the other candidates for National Chair have not undertaken any campaigning and no one has sent me any supportive emails.
"No secrecy. I have been arguing publicly against the NNC proposals for months now, including at the last NEC"
"also worth noting it was KSS motion to NEC moved by me and Alec's role at PNC that resulted in decision to debate at AGM"