1) Why do all the SPO's believe that TR 'must work' despite all the evidence to the contrary?
2) Are all the newly recruited managers lap dogs who believe that TR is a good idea?
3) Whatever happened to the radical voices at HQ - the maverick thinker of yesteryear has long gone - progression to SPO seems to be how well you can promote the TR agenda.
4) In the 1990s they decided that the admin role was not required - got rid of a lot of them and then realised that this is the grade that oils the wheels of the service.
5) Why do people who have never done a breach in their lives now tell us how to do it, adding unnecessary layers of confusion?
6) PO's who have never stood on a picket line - never lost money for the cause - never supported NAPO, now having the audacity to tell those of us who did stand up to be counted where we went wrong in fighting TR.
7) Those staff who tell us to forget it, it's happened, just get on with it, just don't get it.
8) I supported NAPO for many years - didn't always agree with them, but believe in the collective power.
9) I'm sick of the platitudes from CEO's who praise us to the heights, then talk down to us as if they know how to manage our clients better than we do.
10) I'm sick of ministers who praise us to the skies - say they couldn't have done this 'without us', then offer us 0% pay rise.
11) I fear for some of my younger colleagues that they won't have the rich exciting career that I have had because of the way in which the service is going.
12) I fear that those punitive PO's will think all their Christmases have come at once with the advent of polygraph testing, but this will only ever be fair when they apply it to those maintaining their innocence inside.
13) HMPS do not seem to have any concept as to how ORA will impact upon their slice of the business.
14) I hope that when this 'working in the community' idea (not new by the way) takes off sufficient importance is placed on staff safety.
15) CAS and RAS are totally unnecessary - a good SPO could allocate in minutes.
16) Court teams are swamped already - now they want 100% of all court reports written on the day - can someone tell me the name of the person who thought this up and why?
17) Staff need to protect themselves from the explosion of LH SPO's (Little Hitler) who carry out their masters bidding without ever asking why, or saying this is a bad idea - is it just me or do they seem to have permeated every department?
18) The best organisations to deal with TTG and the under 12 monthers were always going to be the existing probation trusts, not these johnny come lateleys.
19) The pod system - seen as vital a few short years ago, lies in tatters as admin officers are returned to the pool systems.
20) Je suis Probation - the real version, not the PCSO (no offence as they do a good job) version we're turning into.